Health & Safety Information for isolved Connect
The health and safety of all isolved Connect attendees is our highest priority. isolved Connect will be held in strict accordance to federal government and local authority guidance as well as a close and constantly updated working relationship with The Diplomat Resort to ensure the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and operational effectiveness for all participants.
Today, Broward County, FL, where our conference will take place, alongside Miami-Dade County, FL, which it borders have some of the highest percentages of vaccinated populations in the country. Additionally, all isolved employees supporting isolved Connect will be fully vaccinated.
If registered for Connect, please submit your COVID-19 Screening Survey here.
We will continue updating this page to reflect any changes that you can expect while attending isolved Connect including:
- All event areas have been designed to take a variety of comfort levels for social interactions into consideration.
- All attendees will receive an electronic COVID-19 waiver by September 13 to be submitted by September 17. It ensures attendees don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms (fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc.) or direct exposure to anyone with COVID-19 before traveling to isolved Connect.
- Masks will be always available, and attendees should wear them at their discretion.
- Physical distancing (six-feet minimum) will be encouraged.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout all isolved Connect conference spaces and its use is encouraged.
- Hotel staff will always wear masks.
- Attendees will be provided lanyards* and the ability to select badge ribbons indicating comfort levels for social interaction onsite.
Additional Event Measurements:
- Conference room doors, tables, chairs, light switches and equipment will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Plated meals with rolled flatware will be offered and guests will be served from behind a plexiglass stand during buffet service.
- Visitor pathways, in high-traffic expo spaces, will be designed to allow for additional space for physical distancing.
- Floorplans will have a varying degree of physical distancing and spaced-out seating.
- Custom signage will be placed throughout the venue indicating required health and safety protocols and recommended attendee behavior.
- Proper directional signage will be set up to reinforce physical distancing
When you travel, please follow the standard protocols that have been recommended by the CDC to prevent the spread of coronavirus:
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Wear a face covering in public
- Cover coughs and sneezes
It is also critical to follow all airline and airport regulations to and from isolved Connect.
isolved continues to monitor all COVID-19 related updates as it relates to local in-person events. To return for updates, please bookmark this page.
* Please note that lanyard ribbons are not a reflection of attendee vaccination status. isolved Connect cannot provide specific risk levels for event activities nor personal health info. It is important to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees, and staff before participatin